VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a prestigious Food based Company in NI and Ireland with the recruitment of a Business Process Expert - Source To Pay. This is a prestigious organisation and the successful individual will reap the rewards of a company that is thriving and places immense value on their staff.
Permanent position with a Hybrid working model and Progression Opportunities.
£35,000 - £42,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package (Room for Negotiation above on Salary for right individual)
- Supports the Source To Pay Business Process Manager in setting the process excellence agenda by providing the best practice insights to the process and technology components.
- Ensures that the process excellence strategy set by the Business Process Manager is realized within Source To Pay, driving implementation projects.
- Ensures solutions design and functional specifications are delivered according to agreed policy.
- Responsible for best practice sharing and identification of areas for improvements.
- Full Job spec available upon request - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ideal Person:
- 3 years' professional experience in a similar role (e.g Source To Pay or Procurement role) or a degree in a related field.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of SAP and proficient use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Food manufacturing background
- Experience working in a multi-site business
- Experience of integrated business systems
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves for a confidential discussion on 02890330250 or email@example.com.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."