Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Manager to join a leading Global Law Firm.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm offers real routes for progression, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Hybrid working - 3 days in State of the Art Belfast City Centre offices, 2 days at Home.This is a Monday - Friday position. Permanent.
£55,000 - £65,000 + Real Progression Opportunity & Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks
- Advise and support the Associate Director of Business Management and the Practice Group Leader on strategic, business, and operational matters across the EMEA+ Alliance
- Develop, update and monitor the business plan of the practice and help set and manage the budget
- Drive improvements in operational and financial performance by monitoring and analysing key performance indicators
- Ensure cross-practice and cross-functional initiatives implementation at the Practice Group level and coordinate resources from other Professional & Business Services
- Formulate and operationalize strategic initiatives leveraging our geographic, industry, and client reach, with a clear view to building market presence and generating revenue
- Capture efficiency and innovation opportunities for the main service lines by leading and participating in initiatives, aligned within the global practice and with other Practice Groups
- Ensure appropriate resourcing model, headcount planning, staffing, and talent pipeline (including training and performance management) leveraging support from, and in coordination with, other PBS functions
- Monitor and ensure effective implementation of client and business development plans leveraging support from other PBS functions
- Coordinate internal Practice Group engagement activities and meetings fostering positive and open communication
- Lead and participate in projects for the practice
The Ideal Person:
- Relevant undergraduate degree required
- Good professional management experience in a global setting, ideally in a professional services environment
- Proficiency in law firm operations, legal accounting, and finance
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications, including PowerPoint and advanced functions of Excel
- An understanding of the elements of law firm profitability at practice group, service line, client, matter, and attorney level
- Strong business sense and good judgment in problem-solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Effective communication at all organizational levels
- Experience with business management, including an understanding of the challenges of operating in different markets regionally
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''