An excellent opportunity for a talented Business Intelligence Analyst to join one of Northern Irelands largest Tech Employers. You should have a strong track record of working with unruly data. You challenge conventional thinking and constantly seek out opportunities to optimize, scale, and automate repetitive data processes and reporting efforts.
You approach complexity with enthusiasm and imagination, finding solutions where others have not. You have an intermediate to advanced technical background in one or more of the following languages/tools: SQL, Power BI, Power Query, DAX, Excel VBA, Python
- Build and maintain dashboards, metrics, or reports to identify trends or anomalies.
- Support new reporting functionality as well as the optimization of legacy models/reports.
- Consult with business users to identify and understand data sources, data requirements, or data validation standards.
- Generate professional-quality and easy-to-use dashboards for business groups.
- Design and implement quality assurance tests and data validation scripts to ensure financial metrics reconcile to source systems
- Act as a data steward for sensitive financial information and work with data governance and data champions teams to drive data quality and continuous improvement
So, what are the essential criteria to apply?
- All candidates must evidence an existing right to work in the UK
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics
- 2+ years' experience traversing relational databases, enterprise reporting, data analytics, and/or system administration
- Intermediate to advanced SQL knowledge, or comparable skills in equivalent query language, e.g. Microsoft Power Query
- Direct hands-on experience working with relational databases and/or semantic models
- Detail oriented approach to work with ability to multitask while meeting deadlines
- Experience working with pulling or working with data from financial systems/ledgers
- Good organizational and referencing skills related to work papers, financial statements and schedules
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…