Looking for your next career step in your career? This could be the right role for you, offering an excellent chance to join an established organisation in an exciting role.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Immediate start
- 1 day WFH
- Full pay from Day 1, plus Holiday Pay.
- Highly Competitive Salary starting at £33,820
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector Organisation in their recruitment for a Business Engagement Officer initially until March 2024 with possible extension.
This is an exciting and challenging role which will provide the opportunity to create and deliver an innovative fusion between business and education in which you will undertake the full lifecycle of project management including pre-delivery planning through to post implementation review.
The Ideal Person
A third level qualification.
GCSE English Language and Mathematics at Grade C or above, or equivalent.
-A minimum of 3 years' experience in business/stakeholder engagement.
-Proven experience in managing the delivery of programmes or contracts.
-Proven experience of developing strong business relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and leveraging those relationships.
As a Business Engagement Officer you will coordinate Innovation Projects and support the delivery of the Organisations External Engagement Strategy. You will establish relationships with clients to assess their innovation, training and development needs and see the organisation deliver to those needs, whilst maximising income generation making full use of the support programmes on offer from Department for the Economy, InvestNI etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- To meet targets as agreed with the Business Engagement Manager in relation to delivery of projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with employers to identify innovation opportunities and ensure a target caseload is achieved and maintained.
- Make appointments with potential clients, write proposals and secure sales.
- Ensure all clients understand the full product/service portfolio offered by the Organisation and ensure relevant leads are shared with the relevant department.
- Work with managers to identify the most appropriate resources to support and deliver innovation projects, and agree scheduling of resources and delivery.
- Complete project evaluations including participant reviews, provide feedback to relevant stakeholders and input progress updates into systems.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.