VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading telecoms firm who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Business Development Manager.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £35,000 - £45,000 basic salary depending on experience plus generous commission structure with an OTE of £75,000. In addition to this the role also come with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Annual salary review and achievable commission scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of service)
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Service Awards
The Ideal Person
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience, ideally in field or B2B sales
- Previous experience working within the telecoms sector (on premise or cloud based solutions)
- Full driving License
- Customer focused
- Proven to be excellent at self-generating and winning new business
- A positive, ambitious and committed approach
- Engaging directly with executive level decision makers in a wide range of commercial business sector customers
- Selling our product portfolio across your territory, in a field / remote based role
- Achieve set monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Develop strategic understanding of our customer base including size, turnover, key stakeholders and business strategy
- Work closely with our product specialists and implementation team on all new customers - ensuring their journey from prospect to customer is seamless and professional
- Using your strong commercial acumen to create competitive, compelling proposals for our customers
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Business Development jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Looking for a new job? Your timing couldn't be better. In fact, today's candidate-driven market may provide the best time in a very long time to look for something new. But is the do-it-yourself approach the most effective way of finding a job?
There might be plenty of jobs out there, but they're not all good jobs. If you're like most job hunters, you've been disappointed with many of the open roles you see on job boards or by the responses to your applications, or maybe you've been underwhelmed by the offers you've received. And when you do see an attractive opening, it's been difficult to muster the energy to write yet another cover letter and tailor yet another resume after a long day of work, house chores or other responsibilities.
That's where a professional job recruiter can help.
In any market, when it comes to finding a job - that is, finding a good job - two heads are better than one. Whether you're seeking a permanent, contract or contract-to-hire role, and whether you prefer it to be remote or onsite, working with a specialised talent solutions firm can open doors and boost your search.
Having a top-notch job recruiter in your corner is like having your own personal advocate, someone who can help you find the ideal role, prepare for the interview and negotiate the salary. Plus, you'll pay no fee.
The best job recruiters know your local market - who's hiring, who's planning to hire and the open roles that aren't yet publicly posted. Professional recruiters build extensive networks and strong relationships with client companies, having earned a solid reputation for delivering talent. That means they know what those employers want.
And a global talent solutions firm can produce leads outside your area for remote jobs in your field - a huge advantage in this work-from-home world that so many employers now embrace.
A good job recruiter will also get to know you - your skills, your goals, your workstyle and your preferred workplace culture. It's a professional familiarity that goes deeper than any list of attributes and interests presented on a resume.
This personalised approach to working with you is critical to placing you in a job where you'll be happiest.
recruiters have professional experience in your field, so they understand your passion for your work. As importantly, they know what employers look for in top talent and what they're willing to pay for it, and they know how to close the deal.
To the job hunter, there's no better best friend than the one who can give expert advice on how to land the best job and a healthy salary.