Vanrath has partnered with a world market leader mechanical engineering company that has products across tools, engineering and fasteners as well as service offerings.
This Business Develop Manager position is a remote working role with travel required frequently. This role will cover Ireland and Scotland.
There will be extensive training provided in the UK (length depending on experience) for 3-6 months and further training in Germany for 4-6 weeks. This is flexible training and won't be 5 days per week away.
£50,000 and fixed guaranteed commission for 2 years (minimum £7,500) + Company Vehicle + uncapped commission on top
Excellent benefits including company car, equipment, pension and commission structure
After 1 year you will receive an approx. £2,000 annual special payment for holidays and Christmas.
Year 1 Salary (minimum)
£50,000 + £7,500
Year 2 Salary (minimum)
£50,000 + £7,500 + £2,000
- Winning new customers within the targeted markets (Power Generation, Defence, Commercial Vehicles, Hydropower, Diesel & Gas Engines, Cranes, Construction Machines)
- Nurturing existing client relationships and to develop new opportunities
- Being present in the market and identifying customer needs both now and for the future
- To provide bolting solution support at the relevant customer sites
- Work with UK sales manager to develop a plan for the sales territory
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven record of success (4 to 10 years of experience) in industrial sales (preferably OEM products)
- You will be educated in mechanical engineering, this could be an apprenticeship, HND or degree level.
- Excellent communication and customer development skills is essential along with structured and organised working methods
- Able to work from home and regularly visit customer sites within Ireland and Scotland
- Ability to establish relationships with new people quickly
- Capable of learning and retaining technical knowledge as required for the role
- Conduct research and develop a healthy new business pipeline
- Willingness to learn and develop is a must
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''