Business Development Manager - ICT
VANRATH has partnered with a leading Telecoms company to add further talented ICT Sales professionals to it's expanding NI team. They wish to hire a Business Development Manager
The ICT Business Development Manager is a core sales team member within the business in Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate is accountable for designing and selling a broad range of ICT solutions, primarily to SME business customers across the whole of Northern Ireland.
The role holder will be responsible for providing sound technical advice to customers and internal team members, creating competitive, highly functional solutions for our customers.
The role will involve working closely with key suppliers, customers and delivery teams. A sound knowledge of SME ICT solutions and proven sales experience is required.
- Working with key suppliers to understand and access market leading solution components
- ICT solution design and developing proposal/ bid documents
- Creating detailed end to end solutions including key hardware, software and services elements
- Working closely with colleagues including technical delivery teams to develop compelling, competitive customer proposals
- Understanding complex customer ICT technology environments including telephony, storage, networking and compute environments together with a range of professional services
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of key ICT solution market trends, competitor activity and key supplier proposition developments.
- Contribute to development and sales of professional services options.
The Ideal Person
- Minimum educational achievement of a relevant business / information technology degree, or relevant experience
- 2+ years business development experience working directly with SME customers
- 2+ years of experience selling ICT solutions in business environments
- Knowledge and technical experience in designing and selling ICT solutions.
- Skilled in designing comprehensive business ICT solutions including: Hardware infrastructure, endpoints, networking, Microsoft 365 / Teams environments and security.
- Brand new office in the heart of Belfast City
- Annual salary review and achievable commission scheme
- Car allowance
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of service)
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression
- Service Awards
What their employees say
- 96% of our employees feel that their achievements are regularly celebrated in their team.
- 94% of our employees have a good relationship with team members.
- 93% of our employees feel inspired by their director.
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Looking for a new job? Your timing couldn't be better. In fact, today's candidate-driven market may provide the best time in a very long time to look for something new. But is the do-it-yourself approach the most effective way of finding a job?
There might be plenty of jobs out there, but they're not all good jobs. If you're like most job hunters, you've been disappointed with many of the open roles you see on job boards or by the responses to your applications, or maybe you've been underwhelmed by the offers you've received. And when you do see an attractive opening, it's been difficult to muster the energy to write yet another cover letter and tailor yet another resume after a long day of work, house chores or other responsibilities.
That's where a professional job recruiter can help.
In any market, when it comes to finding a job - that is, finding a good job - two heads are better than one. Whether you're seeking a permanent, contract or contract-to-hire role, and whether you prefer it to be remote or onsite, working with a specialised talent solutions firm can open doors and boost your search.
Having a top-notch job recruiter in your corner is like having your own personal advocate, someone who can help you find the ideal role, prepare for the interview and negotiate the salary. Plus, you'll pay no fee.
The best job recruiters know your local market - who's hiring, who's planning to hire and the open roles that aren't yet publicly posted. Professional recruiters build extensive networks and strong relationships with client companies, having earned a solid reputation for delivering talent. That means they know what those employers want.
And a global talent solutions firm can produce leads outside your area for remote jobs in your field - a huge advantage in this work-from-home world that so many employers now embrace.
A good job recruiter will also get to know you - your skills, your goals, your workstyle and your preferred workplace culture. It's a professional familiarity that goes deeper than any list of attributes and interests presented on a resume.
This personalised approach to working with you is critical to placing you in a job where you'll be happiest.
recruiters have professional experience in your field, so they understand your passion for your work. As importantly, they know what employers look for in top talent and what they're willing to pay for it, and they know how to close the deal.
To the job hunter, there's no better best friend than the one who can give expert advice on how to land the best job and a healthy salary.