Business Development Manager - ICT
VANRATH has partnered with a leading Telecoms company to add further talented ICT Sales professionals to it's expanding NI team. They wish to hire a Business Development Manager
The ICT Business Development Manager is a core sales team member within the business in Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate is accountable for designing and selling a broad range of ICT solutions, primarily to SME business customers across the whole of Northern Ireland.
The role holder will be responsible for providing sound technical advice to customers and internal team members, creating competitive, highly functional solutions for our customers.
The role will involve working closely with key suppliers, customers and delivery teams. A sound knowledge of SME ICT solutions and proven sales experience is required.
- Working with key suppliers to understand and access market leading solution components
- ICT solution design and developing proposal/ bid documents
- Creating detailed end to end solutions including key hardware, software and services elements
- Working closely with colleagues including technical delivery teams to develop compelling, competitive customer proposals
- Understanding complex customer ICT technology environments including telephony, storage, networking and compute environments together with a range of professional services
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of key ICT solution market trends, competitor activity and key supplier proposition developments.
- Contribute to development and sales of professional services options.
The Ideal Person
- Minimum educational achievement of a relevant business / information technology degree, or relevant experience
- 2+ years business development experience working directly with SME customers
- 2+ years of experience selling ICT solutions in business environments
- Knowledge and technical experience in designing and selling ICT solutions.
- Skilled in designing comprehensive business ICT solutions including: Hardware infrastructure, endpoints, networking, Microsoft 365 / Teams environments and security.
- Brand new office in the heart of Belfast City
- Annual salary review and achievable commission scheme
- Car allowance
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of service)
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression
- Service Awards
What their employees say
- 96% of our employees feel that their achievements are regularly celebrated in their team.
- 94% of our employees have a good relationship with team members.
- 93% of our employees feel inspired by their director.
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.