A leading Accountancy and Business Advisory practice has been evolving and they are now looking to bring in a Business Development Manager with Marketing experience to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a company that offers continuous progression opportunities.
Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5pm - Permanent position.
Highly competitive salary and commission structure.
Excellent benefits including performance bonuses, travel/fuel/phone expenses and company laptop.
This role will be around 70% Business Development and 30% Marketing.
The successful candidate will develop and manage a network of relationships, protect existing business volumes and grow revenue from both new and existing business networks.
- Identify new business through an understanding of services offered.
- Work towards Business Development Strategy goals and lead on practice wide Business Development initiatives.
- Identify and manage new business opportunities and lead the generation and follow-up of prospective clients.
- Support the wider Practice team in researching and gathering information on potential business leads.
- Identify opportunities for event attendance or development as well as supporting departments with event management.
- Monitor all tender sites seeking opportunities for the practice, ensuring tender specification processes are adhered to.
- Securing event attendance/first meeting/signing up new clients with the support of the Management Team.
- Report monthly on Business Development activities, Client wins, referrals, and social media engagement analytics.
- Maintain and guide the further development of Practice wide Marketing initiatives, including brand awareness, publications, and Client Communications.
- Update and enhance website ensuring content is up to date and effective.
- Third level qualification in a business-related discipline.
- At least 2 years' practical experience in a similar managerial role, ideally within a Professional Services environment.
- Proven experience of achieving growth in business/professional setting.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take on a proactive approach and work efficiently
- The ability to prioritise and work within set deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Experience with Google Analytics & Hootsuite, Canva and/or Adobe InDesign packages is desirable.
- Possess an elevated level of creativity and market awareness.
- Highly effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.