- Job Reference: RABDM310522
- Job Title: Business Development Manager (Commercial Fit-out)
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + commission / package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a Business Development Manager role? Interested in working for a leading interior fit-out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Business Development Manager to join a leading commercial fit-out contractor on a permanent basis, based in the outskirts of Belfast, Northern Ireland.
c£40,000 to £45,000 + package
Our client is a leading interior fit-out contractor that have been operating for over 50 years. They specialise in creating outstanding interior fit-outs for the commercial, hospitality and retail sectors. The company take pride in creating bespoke solutions for their clients and due to the quality of their work win a lot of repeat business.
The business is thriving with multiple projects currently ongoing with more in the pipeline. They are aiming to continue this growth and are looking to bring in a Business Development Manager that can facilitate this.
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Business Development / Sales
- Track record working in construction; ideally for a commercial fit-out contractor
- Good knowledge and relationships within the commercial fit-out sector is highly advantageous
- Strong knowledge of marketing and business development
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills including prioritising, scheduling, time management and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as a member of different teams both internally and externally
- Good IT Skills
- Excellent personal presentation skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion