- Job Reference: RABDM120522
- Job Title: Business Development Manager (Commercial Fit Out)
- Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + bonus / package
- Location: Belfast, NI / London, England / Working From Home
Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a Business Development Manager role? Interested in working for a leading commercial fit-out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Business Development Manager to work for a Northern Irish Main Contractor that specialise in commercial fit-out projects. Their projects are all London based, and they are looking for a Business Development Manager that is based in London or able to travel to London regularly for Client meetings. The day to day role will be working from home but meetings will be required in London.
£60,000 - £70,000 + bonus / package
Our client is a leading commercial fit-out contractor based in Greater Belfast, Northern Ireland. They specialise in high quality commercial interior fit-out projects covering retail, hospitality, business, sport and healthcare.
The company are very busy and have a strong pipeline of work. They are looking to build on this even further and are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join them on a permanent basis, to bring new clients on board whilst maintaining the relationships they have with their existing client base.
Overview of Role:
In this role you will be responsible for sourcing and converting current and new business leads. You will take the lead in the development of new business opportunities that supports the business strategy. You will be responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships.
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new clients and maintaining existing clients
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports Company revenue and profitability targets
- Working with the Communications Manager and the BD Team to develop case studies and appropriate sales materials
- Building upon and developing the Company's new business strategy and regularly sharing progress with the wider team
- Build on an already established network of contacts to bring opportunities into the business
- Outbound prospecting via email, phone and face to face meetings
- Regularly attend networking events/seminars to maximise awareness of the Company's brand
- Contribute to the overall market position of the company
- Build and maintain detailed knowledge of the sectors their clients/prospects work in
- Work effectively with the Board of Directors, to develop long term strategic relationships
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of the Company
- Prepare and give business reviews and presentations to the senior management team on a monthly basis
- Undertake key research to understand the Business and project drivers of sectors, customers and potential opportunities
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Business Development / Sales
- Track record working in construction; ideally for a commercial fit-out contractor
- Strong existing knowledge and relationships in the quality commercial fit-out market in non-office fit-out sectors
- Detailed knowledge of marketing and business development
- Demonstrate an understanding and application of complex sales techniques and tracking, recording, creating, negotiating and closing deals
- Demonstrate an ability to define and optimise sales
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills including prioritising, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines; detail oriented
- Ability to work effectively in a home-based environment and on your own
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work effectively as a member of different teams both internally and externally
- Good IT Skills
- Excellent personal presentation skills
- Based in London or able to commute to London for client meetings when necessary
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion