VANRATH have partnered with an award-winning Ventilation company, who are looking for a motivated, ambitious and experienced Business Development Manager to cover N. Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
This role would be mainly field based, with an office based in Dunmurray, Belfast.
To be considered for this role you would have a strong Construction and/or M&E sales background.
£48,000 OTE with car, phone, laptop and 5% pension contribution.
Excellent benefits including salary review, performance bonuses and development opportunities.
- Competitive salary (experience dependent)
- Competitive bonus structure (Up to 20% of basic salary)
- Company car, smartphone and laptop will be made available as part of the role
- 30 days annual leave (pro-rata) including company stat days
- Pension match up to 5% of salary
- Deliver against Sales and Margin targets for the month/year.
- Develop the M&E contractor-customer network in your designated region.
- Meet with key clients and build on relationships.
- Negotiate and close deals, focusing on business development.
- Present the company products in an enthusiastic and professional manner, to maximise sales within new accounts.
- Prepare detailed quotations based on project specs and follow up on outstanding quotations.
- Undertake sales forecasting and monthly reporting.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor products and activities.
- To study and have an acceptable understanding of building regulations, information papers and any other industry specific legislation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3rd Level degree in Business/Marketing (or similar), this is desired but not essential.
- 2-3 years minimum experience in B2B technical product sales (Construction or M&E sector preferred)
- Self-motivated with the ability to develop business opportunities and launch new initiatives.
- Valid Driver's licence.
- Proficient in using MS Office applications.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Network. Recruitment agencies typically have a vast database of candidates. This vast database can easily be tapped when the need arises. Aside from the database, recruitment agencies are actively sourcing candidates.
Expertise. Employers often rely on recruitment agencies to recruit for roles they have little expertise on, such as IT and engineering roles. Without the necessary knowledge in these fields, recruiting the best candidate for the role could really be challenging and difficult.
Efficiency. Recruiting people is cumbersome. It takes a lot of time and patience (and people). For many firms it is a real struggle to find enough time to do it well. Imagine, an employer has to go over plenty of applications to look for the candidate perfect for the job. As mentioned, there are roles to be filled that require a good grasp or knowledge about on the part of the recruiter. So if an employer does not know much or has very little appreciation about a particular job they want to fill, a recruitment agency might come in handy - plenty of applications and low knowledge about the jobs to be filled is an ugly combination.
With the help of a recruitment agency, recruiting becomes easier and more efficient for the employers. Recruiting agencies source their candidates from various channels or media, and screen them to get the best fit for the jobs employers wish to fill. This saves a lot of time, and at the same time increase the quality of hires.
It's established that employers use recruitment agencies. If you wish to land a job, you need to tap the benefits a recruitment firm can offer you.
Take advantage of their network. Not only do they have a vast database of candidates, they have an extensive network of employers, too. So, if you are working full-time, recruitment firms can work to source opportunities on your behalf.
Specialist recruitment firms such as IT staffing and recruitment companies have the latest labor market information about their sector and can provide useful application tips and assistance to you. Their expertise in their field of specialism (say IT staffing, or engineering recruitment) ensures you get the best and the latest opportunities out there in the market.
Ultimately, they are dependable because they have a stake in your success. It's in their best interest to prepare you well for a potential job, for their reputation greatly depends on the people they place or recommend to employers; so if you look bad, then they look bad. So, they'll help you in ways that are possible to prep you up for the job.