A leading EV Solutions company has been evolving and they are now looking to bring in a Business Development Manager to the team.
Due to accelerated growth and expansion opportunities, they are looking to appoint two additional Business Development Managers to help us identify new locations for EV charging stations and work to secure partnerships and contracts to install charging infrastructure in those areas. The rapid growth in demand for EV charging is a reflection of the increasing adoption of electric vehicles in Northern Ireland. As more people switch to EVs, the need for a reliable and convenient public charging infrastructure is becoming more urgent.
£30,000-£33,000 + Commission (£45,000 OTE) + Company EV + Free home charging point
Fantastic benefits package included.
- Develop and strengthen the position of the company in the B2B market.
- Identify potential partners and stakeholders in the target sectors, including property managers, facility managers, and business owners, and build and maintain relationships with them.
- Create and implement new partnership models to expand business opportunities in various sectors regionally such as large corporates, hotels, supermarkets, convenience, and retail
- Generate appointments with potential clients and stakeholders and pitch our products and services through cold calls and following up on leads.
- Achieve sales targets and deliver results through high levels of activity.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, install, and commission EV charging solutions, ensuring that installations meet customer needs and are completed on time and within budget.
- Work with the technical team to conduct due diligence on potential sites to ensure that they meet the technical and operational requirements for EV charging stations.
- Ensure compliance with local and national regulations related to EV charging infrastructure installation in the target sectors.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of potential customers in the target sectors to ensure a steady stream of new opportunities.
- Own customer contact from lead to successful implementation and execution of installation.
- Conduct pre-sales surveys and estimate costs for on street and off-street installations. Provide accurate quotations, negotiate contracts, and close deals with customers and partners.
- Be an ambassador for the company and maintain a positive reputation with customers and partners within the industry.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, with a focus on active listening and sharing accurate information about our products and services.
- Embrace organisational change proactively and work flexibly to adapt to a rapidly evolving market. * Maintain thorough and efficient records of all contacts and engagements on our internal CRM system.
- Uphold our commitment to offering a first-class customer experience and build our brand awareness and reputation.
- Develop a strong knowledge of our products and services, attend job relevant training, and stay up to date with industry trends.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, including health and safety and data protection guidelines at all times
- To be considered you must have proven experience in b2b sales or business development preferably in the following industries (renewable energy, smart grid, electric vehicles, energy storage, transportation infrastructure, or sustainable buildings.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with a track record of building and maintaining relationships with customers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail with good planning and organising skills to meet targets and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (outlook, word, excel, PowerPoint) and have previous experience of CRM system.
- Previous experience of the EV charging industry, including technology, regulations, and competitive landscape an advantage
If you are passionate about promoting sustainability and clean energy and have a proven track record of success in b2b sales or business development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- You will be based at our Greater Belfast office which has free on-site parking.
- Generous salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of public and bank holidays)
- Private healthcare plan
- Life assurance
- Company pension scheme
- EV vehicle
- Free EV home charger
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Business Development roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.