A dynamic Drinks company has been rapidly expanding and is seeking a Business Development Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Alcohol experienced individual to join a company that offers continuous progression opportunities.
£30,000 - £36,000 + £4,500 bonus + potential to hit over-achievement bonus + Company car
This Brand is serving hospitality and wholesale customers across the island of Ireland. With a portfolio of over 1,000 products covering the spirits, wines, beer and soft drinks. The main focus of this role is wine.
This role is to cover the North-West.
- To develop the brand's business through effective sales growth, relationship management in both the on and off trades
- Responsibility for achieving quarterly sales and margin targets in line with the objectives of the company business overall
- To grow the Key account business in the area by developing existing relationships
- To win and develop profitable new business and work with the broader company team on opportunities
- To develop on and off trade Wine sales
- Specifically, to secure new on trade wine lists
- Implement the company marketing plans driving promotions and NPD
- Full compliance with the company credit control policy
- To work with all support functions including logistics, trading, marketing and Telesales to drive customer service
The Ideal Candidate
- Field sales experience
- Alcohol / Wine sales experience
- A min. of 3+ years' experience within the licenced trade in particular
- Proven experience of growing sales and achieving targets within the Drinks industry
- Competent in MS Office to include excel and word.
A Third level qualification in Sales / Marketing / Food & Beverage / Business is ideal.