In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £40,000 - £50,000 based on experience plus 20-30% bonus and a range of benefits including:
- 35 days holidays
- 4 x salary life cover
- Pension and annual pension advice clinics
- Health cashback plan
- Private medical insurance
- Annual travel card loan scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible start and finish times
- Discounts & Rewards card for activities, dining, gym etc
- Regular social events
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading fintech client who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Business Development Manager.
The Ideal Person
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a proactive account management or new business development role.
- Proven experience in negotiating and acquiring high value new business is essential.
- Proven track record of managing and maximising the profitability of multiple B2B relationships is essential.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment is essential.
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills is essential.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (particularly Excel) is essential.
- Proven ability to self-educate is essential.
- Superb email and verbal communication skills are essential
- Driving growth in new commercial partnerships and developing existing commercial partnerships through strong working relationships.
- Effectively negotiating commercial and contractual terms.
- Following up on inbound enquiries as well as creating and pursuing new outbound leads and opportunities.
- Keeping on top of relevant trends and changes in the market through your own research and competitor analysis.
- Monitoring, optimising, and improving new business sales processes and partner account performance management processes.
- Providing regular status updates and pipeline forecasts for your new business sales and partner accounts.
- Organising and attending new business and partner meetings where appropriate to support growth.
- Liaising and attending meetings and exhibitions with other company functions e.g. Product Management, IT and Marketing, necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Creating presentation decks, assisting with or conducting presentations, and inputting to other marketing collateral to support partnership acquisition and development.
- Any other additional tasks as required by the business from time to time.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cybersecurity, Networks or Sales job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.