VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Business Development Executive for a leading technical sales company.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development candidate to join a company that offers clear routes for progression.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Leading organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm offers real routes for progression and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This position will be based in the South-East Belfast office (Monday - Friday).
This role will involve travel on a consistent basis.
£32,000 - £37,000 + £5k Bonus + Fantastic benefits & Progression Opportunities along with Yearly salary reviews
The role will involve supporting and developing existing accounts as well as developing new business:
- Business Development
- Prospect and Qualify leads to develop into business.
- Build, Manage and develop key relationships with decision makers.
- Generate realistic sales pipeline and manage via CRM (Maximizer)
- Negotiate and persuade perspective targets converting to tangible sales.
- Attend industry events / trade shows.
- Sales / Account Management
- Maintain and develop relationships with assigned existing customers.
- Provide support and liaise with the Customer Services & Technical team
- Identify new opportunities or areas to add value for existing customer.
- Respond to inquiries, organise samples, technical information and quotations
- Maintain quotation tracking system
- Any other duties as required by the company.
The Ideal Candidate:
Ideal candidate will have a technical / commercial background and experience (3+ years) of selling and developing new business, building opportunity pipelines and delivering results.
- Previous experience in technical sales / business development.
- Strong negotiating / persuasion and relationship management skills
- Strong IT Skills (Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) & Maximizer CRM)
- A full, clean, valid driving licence
- Knowledge of the Chemical Industry.
- Degree Educated
For further information on this role or any other opportunities, please contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or email@example.com apply via the link on this page. Thanks.
VANRATH HAVE PROUDLY SUPPORTED THE NORTHERN IRELAND CHILDREN'S HOSPICE SINCE 2014, AND ARE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE 'TIME TO CARE' INITIATIVE.
'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, funding the salary of a qualified children's nurse for a year at the Children's Hospice.
VANRATH are delighted to have been the first company to support 'Time to Care', and have proudly funded the salary of a Senior Staff Nurse since March 2014.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.