Looking for your next career step in your career? This could be the right role for you, offering an excellent chance to progress into a senior level post for the right candidate.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid working approach on offer
- Full pay from Day 1, plus Holiday Pay
- Highly Competitive Salary starting at £32,234
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector Organisation based in the North Down area.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3 + years' experience working in a Business Development/Sales environment and you're looking for an opportunity to step into a more senior role:
Qualifications: A business related degree
Experience: At least three years demonstrable experience in all of the following areas:
- Project and people management experience and understanding of a commercial environment
- Experience in writing business plans
- Experience in developing and maintaining international business links
- Development, management, procurement and implementation of funded and council programmes
- Organisation of small and large scale events
To implement the business support programme and support the Economic Development Manager in the operation of the Centre of Business Excellence. Provide business development advice to local companies, promoting business growth and assist Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) to realise their growth potential through specific interventions and support tools.
- To initiate contact with local SMEs, to assess companies, ascertain needs using business assessment tools and develop and deliver appropriate business advice.
- Appraise company needs and identify barriers to growth and develop relevant action plans using appropriate diagnostic tools.
- To supervise and motivate employees and to comply with and promote equality, health and safety and employee development in compliance with human resources policies and legal requirements.
- Assist local businesses to identify and avail of international business opportunities as a means to business growth through capability building and other appropriate interventions.
- Liaise with other agencies and interest groups to promote business growth and further internationalisation
- To prepare and manage budgets and to utilise resources effectively and in compliance with financial standing orders and standard operating procedures.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.