A leading Fintec Marketing and Comparison company has been evolving and they are now looking to bring in a Business Development Executive with IT to the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a company that offers continuous progression opportunities.
Hybrid working - 2 days at Home & 3 days in Belfast City Centre office - Permanent role (Mon - Fri)
Essential to have IT experience .
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits:
- up to £35k base depending on experience
- Hybrid working
- Individual and Company Bonus
Used by more than 3 million people annually, our systems enable insurance providers to secure business within their target markets and empower consumers to easily identify those providers who meet their financial product requirements at market leading prices. Our Affinity Partnership arrangements also facilitate other companies to increase the range of services offered (and revenue generated) via their websites. Our products are used by over 400 financial partners in the insurance, finance and utilities industry.
The Ideal Person
- You are a natural forward planner who critically assesses your own performance. You are reliable, tolerant, and determined whilst being credible and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives. You are an empathic communicator who can see things from the other person's point of view and you are a great team player. You are well-presented and business-like and eager to embrace new experiences, responsibilities and accountabilities. You are an excellent face-to-face and telephone/virtual communicator, and you can demonstrate previous successes and experiences in attracting new major accounts, managing key accounts and achieving long term profitable partner relationships
Qualifications: A business related degree
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer facing, new business development role is essential but 3+ years' experience is preferred.
- Proven experience in negotiating and acquiring high value new business
- Proven track record of managing and maximising the profitability of multiple B2B relationships
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Proven ability to self-educate
- Superb email and verbal communication skills.
- Driving growth in new commercial partnerships and developing existing commercial partnerships through strong working relationships.
- Creating presentation decks, assisting with or conducting presentations and inputting to other marketing collateral to support partnership acquisition.
- Liaising and attending meetings and exhibitions with other company functions e.g. Product Management, necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Following up on inbound enquiries and generating outbound leads and opportunities, including strategic industry and competitor analysis
- Effectively negotiating commercial and contractual terms.
- Monitoring and reporting on new business sales activities and providing accurate weekly and monthly pipeline forecast information.
- Any other additional tasks as required by the business from time to time.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Looking for a new job? Your timing couldn't be better. In fact, today's candidate-driven market may provide the best time in a very long time to look for something new. But is the do-it-yourself approach the most effective way of finding a job?
There might be plenty of jobs out there, but they're not all good jobs. If you're like most job hunters, you've been disappointed with many of the open roles you see on job boards or by the responses to your applications, or maybe you've been underwhelmed by the offers you've received. And when you do see an attractive opening, it's been difficult to muster the energy to write yet another cover letter and tailor yet another resume after a long day of work, house chores or other responsibilities.
That's where a professional job recruiter can help.
In any market, when it comes to finding a job - that is, finding a good job - two heads are better than one. Whether you're seeking a permanent, contract or contract-to-hire role, and whether you prefer it to be remote or onsite, working with a specialised talent solutions firm can open doors and boost your search.
Having a top-notch job recruiter in your corner is like having your own personal advocate, someone who can help you find the ideal role, prepare for the interview and negotiate the salary. Plus, you'll pay no fee.
The best job recruiters know your local market - who's hiring, who's planning to hire and the open roles that aren't yet publicly posted. Professional recruiters build extensive networks and strong relationships with client companies, having earned a solid reputation for delivering talent. That means they know what those employers want.
And a global talent solutions firm can produce leads outside your area for remote jobs in your field - a huge advantage in this work-from-home world that so many employers now embrace.
A good job recruiter will also get to know you - your skills, your goals, your workstyle and your preferred workplace culture. It's a professional familiarity that goes deeper than any list of attributes and interests presented on a resume.
This personalised approach to working with you is critical to placing you in a job where you'll be happiest.
recruiters have professional experience in your field, so they understand your passion for your work. As importantly, they know what employers look for in top talent and what they're willing to pay for it, and they know how to close the deal.
To the job hunter, there's no better best friend than the one who can give expert advice on how to land the best job and a healthy salary.