VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Commercial Business Development Executive for a leading financial company (multi-billion pound insurance company), that places immense value on their staff.
Hybrid working - 3 days per week at home and 2 days in office (Monday - Friday) - This firm offers real progression opportunities alongside some of the best benefits in Northern Ireland.
This is a Monday - Friday position - Permanent.
£32,000 - £35,000 + 10-20% Bonus + Fantastic Benefits Package & Progression Opportunities & Salary Reviews
Working as part of the Commercial Team, within our virtual call centre, our overall objective is to achieve operational targets in respect of Sales, Renewals and Adjustments for the relevant products, whilst providing excellent customer service.
These targets will include volume of premium transactions, customer satisfaction levels, and document turnaround times. You will be an instrumental part of our team with targets including the number of customer contacts made, leads obtained, quotations provided, sales generated as well as quality levels in relation to compliance and customer service.
* Handling New Business Sales and Renewals for wide variety of Commercial products, liaising and negotiating with insurers
* Assessing and Surveying of Risks as required and the preparation of submissions to insurers for quotation within underwriting guidelines
* The monthly consultation with the Head of Commercial Lines to discuss Customer Service standards and production of an agreed action plan
* Meeting and exceeding personal, team and department targets
* Ensuring that all communications with customers are accurately recorded in line with the Company's Procedures
* The update and maintenance of training records including E-learns, online training and recording in CPD
* Complying with FCA regulations and requirements
* Liaising with Claims Handlers/Loss Adjusters when required
* Attending meetings and team briefings
* The observance of company Insurance compliance procedures
* Visiting new and existing customers when required
* Proactively managing insurer and client relationships
* Ensuring cover meets the demands and needs of each customer
* Resolution of complaints from customers and the handling of complaints in line with the company complaints process
* Undertaking other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations and Customer Service Executive including members of the company Insurance board
* At least 3 year's recent Commercial experience working to Senior Account Handler level
* Cert CII qualification
* Hold a Full UK Driving licence
* You have a passion for working with people, and demonstrable ability to act with empathy, dignity and respect
* You have a passion for doing what's right and the determination to follow through
* You're open to engage with all people and possibilities
* You can work independent, at times with minimal supervision
* Two years recent experience using Open GI software or equivalent platforms
* Working towards your Diploma CII/ACII
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence via Vanrath, or more importantly.. click apply via the link
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''