- Job Title: Business Development Manager (Commercial Fit-out)
- Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 + commission / package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a Business Development Executive role? Interested in working for a leading interior fit-out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Business Development Executive to join a leading commercial fit-out contractor on a permanent basis, based in the outskirts of Belfast, Northern Ireland.
c£25,000 - £32,000 + package
Our client is a leading interior fit-out contractor that have been operating for over 50 years. They specialise in creating outstanding interior fit-outs for the commercial, hospitality and retail sectors. The company take pride in creating bespoke solutions for their clients and due to the quality of their work win a lot of repeat business.
The business is thriving with multiple projects currently ongoing with more in the pipeline. They are aiming to continue this growth and are looking to bring in a Business Development Manager that can facilitate this.
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Business Development / Sales
- Track record working in construction; ideally for a commercial fit-out contractor
- Good knowledge and relationships within the commercial fit-out sector is highly advantageous
- Strong knowledge of marketing and business development
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills including prioritising, scheduling, time management and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as a member of different teams both internally and externally
- Good IT Skills
- Excellent personal presentation skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves for a confidential discussion.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''Excellent recruitment service. VANRATH helped me secure a new role within days of first contact and the team couldn't be more helpful and responsive since I began my new position. Would highly recommend that anyone looking for employment registers with VANRATH as they are head and shoulders above other agencies that I have dealt with.
''I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. They were great to work with, very friendly and efficient and streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role!''
''Had a great experience with Vanrath. Being new to Northern Ireland, they made me feel very welcome. The team provided lots of tips and support for job opportunities. Would thoroughly recommend the Vanrath team!''