A leading Fintec Marketing and Comparison company has been evolving and they are now looking to bring in a Business Development Executive with IT to the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a company that offers continuous progression opportunities.
Hybrid working - 2 days at Home & 3 days in Belfast City Centre office - Permanent role (Mon - Fri)
Essential to have IT experience .
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits:
- up to £35k base depending on experience
- Hybrid working
- Individual and Company Bonus
Used by more than 3 million people annually, our systems enable insurance providers to secure business within their target markets and empower consumers to easily identify those providers who meet their financial product requirements at market leading prices. Our Affinity Partnership arrangements also facilitate other companies to increase the range of services offered (and revenue generated) via their websites. Our products are used by over 400 financial partners in the insurance, finance and utilities industry.
The Ideal Person
- You are a natural forward planner who critically assesses your own performance. You are reliable, tolerant, and determined whilst being credible and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives. You are an empathic communicator who can see things from the other person's point of view and you are a great team player. You are well-presented and business-like and eager to embrace new experiences, responsibilities and accountabilities. You are an excellent face-to-face and telephone/virtual communicator, and you can demonstrate previous successes and experiences in attracting new major accounts, managing key accounts and achieving long term profitable partner relationships
Qualifications: A business related degree
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer facing, new business development role is essential but 3+ years' experience is preferred.
- Proven experience in negotiating and acquiring high value new business
- Proven track record of managing and maximising the profitability of multiple B2B relationships
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Proven ability to self-educate
- Superb email and verbal communication skills.
- Driving growth in new commercial partnerships and developing existing commercial partnerships through strong working relationships.
- Creating presentation decks, assisting with or conducting presentations and inputting to other marketing collateral to support partnership acquisition.
- Liaising and attending meetings and exhibitions with other company functions e.g. Product Management, necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Following up on inbound enquiries and generating outbound leads and opportunities, including strategic industry and competitor analysis
- Effectively negotiating commercial and contractual terms.
- Monitoring and reporting on new business sales activities and providing accurate weekly and monthly pipeline forecast information.
- Any other additional tasks as required by the business from time to time.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor.Groves@vanrath.com 0r 02890330250 in the strictest confidence.