VANRATH is delighted to have partnered with a leading Telecoms and Technology company to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their talented team.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer for this position of £24,000-£28,000 plus commission (On target earnings of £30,000-£35,000). In addition to this, the position comes with a range of fantastic benefits and great opportunities for career progression - hybrid working is available.
The Ideal Person
- Previous outbound sales experience, within a similar Sales Development or Business Development role (lead generation and qualification)
- Proven track record of achieving / exceeding targets
- Previous success in winning new business
- You come from a target driven environment with a 'get up and go' attitude, and desire to succeed alongside an acute business acumen
- You are always thinking on your feet and staying ahead of the curve when looking to forecast and achieve weekly / monthly / quarterly sales targets
- Telecoms or Telematics experience
- Prospect for potential leads through LinkedIn/Salesforce and other methods.
- Reach out to potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation through phone, email, social media and other methods.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set appointments for the Business Development Managers.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Make introductory calls as and when necessary to prospective clients.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Business Development jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.