In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £25,000 - £35,000 based on experience plus 15% bonus and a range of benefits including:
- 35 days holidays
- 4 x salary life cover
- Pension and annual pension advice clinics
- Health cashback plan
- Private medical insurance
- Annual travel card loan scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible start and finish times
- Discounts & Rewards card for activities, dining, gym etc
- Regular social events
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading fintech client who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Business Development Executive.
The Ideal Person
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer facing, new business development role is essential but 3+ years' experience is preferred.
- Proven experience in negotiating and acquiring high value new business
- Proven track record of managing and maximising the profitability of multiple B2B relationships
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Proven ability to self-educate
- Superb email and verbal communication skills.
- Driving growth in new commercial partnerships and developing existing commercial partnerships through strong working relationships.
- Creating presentation decks, assisting with or conducting presentations and inputting to other marketing collateral to support partnership acquisition.
- Liaising and attending meetings and exhibitions with other company functions e.g. Product Management, necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Following up on inbound enquiries and generating outbound leads and opportunities, including strategic industry and competitor analysis
- Effectively negotiating commercial and contractual terms.
- Monitoring and reporting on new business sales activities and providing accurate weekly and monthly pipeline forecast information.
- Any other additional tasks as required by the business from time to time.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cybersecurity, Networks or Sales job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.