VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Business Development Executive for a leading technical sales company.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development candidate to join a company that offers clear routes for progression.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Leading organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm offers real routes for progression and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This position will be based in the South-East Belfast office (Monday - Friday).
This role will involve travel on a consistent basis.
£32,000 - £37,000 + £5k Bonus + Fantastic benefits & Progression Opportunities along with Yearly salary reviews
The role will involve supporting and developing existing accounts as well as developing new business:
- Business Development
- Prospect and Qualify leads to develop into business.
- Build, Manage and develop key relationships with decision makers.
- Generate realistic sales pipeline and manage via CRM (Maximizer)
- Negotiate and persuade perspective targets converting to tangible sales.
- Attend industry events / trade shows.
- Sales / Account Management
- Maintain and develop relationships with assigned existing customers.
- Provide support and liaise with the Customer Services & Technical team
- Identify new opportunities or areas to add value for existing customer.
- Respond to inquiries, organise samples, technical information and quotations
- Maintain quotation tracking system
- Any other duties as required by the company.
The Ideal Candidate:
Ideal candidate will have a technical / commercial background and experience (3+ years) of selling and developing new business, building opportunity pipelines and delivering results.
- Previous experience in technical sales / business development.
- Strong negotiating / persuasion and relationship management skills
- Strong IT Skills (Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) & Maximizer CRM)
- A full, clean, valid driving licence
- Knowledge of the Chemical Industry.
- Degree Educated
For further information on this role or any other opportunities, please contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org apply via the link on this page. Thanks.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Built Environment
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Information Technology
- Public Sector
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and support to our clients and candidates.