VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of a Business Developer for a large FMCG organisation. The organisation has had constant growth, and the successful candidate would join a part-of-the-future organisation.
The Business Developer will contribute to the effective development of new business for the company.
Key Account Manager will make a significant contribution to the day-to-day operational activities in order to meet customer requirements and continually improve customer value and commitment to the organisation.
- Build and maintain strategic business relationships that will ensure the development of long term contract business
- Deliver sales calls, meetings and presentations to large corporate clients.
- Update and maintain the CRM database with information on existing and potential customers.
- Utilise various methods to generate new business for the company.
- Business Development experience (Ideally in the food sector within FMCG).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in preparations of customer proposals.
- Previous experience of Chilled Foods.
- Coming from a food or FMCG background will be beneficial.
- Deep understanding of the market.
- Experience managing retailer accounts.
£30,000-£35,000 + Commission + Car
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted Meals
- Free On-Site Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves on 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.