A large Public Sector organisation based in Belfast are looking for a Business Continuity Manager on a Part Time basis.
This role offers a competitive salary and an excellent opportunity to join an essential organisation, 3 days per week for 6 months.
- Formulating and developing the Business Continuity plan, including the preparation of regular updates and written reports/briefs as required by management;
- Assisting in the development of Business Continuity strategy and policy, and assurance programme;
- Assisting in the administration of meetings relative to Business Continuity including minute taking, organising meetings and working on the delivery of relevant actions;
- Liaising and communicating with stakeholders such as business areas and outside organisations, including responding to queries as require;
- Undertaking research and investigatory work to contribute to the preparation of Business Continuity plan and other associated documentation;
- Managing information, records and briefings relative to Business Continuity;
- Contributing to the analysis of Business Continuity information or data, to support and influence decision-making;
- Assisting in providing advice to line managers and staff on Business Continuity related matters;
- Contributing to the planning and delivery of Business Continuity exercises;
- Carrying out other duties that the organisation reasonably requires;
The Ideal Person
Applicants must have:
Successfully achieved ISO 22301 Certification in Business Continuity management or equivalent qualification within the last five years.
At least two years' experience of:
- Assisting in the formulating of Business Continuity strategy, policy development and planning that includes briefing and communicating effectively and clearly both orally and in writing.
- Planning and organising a busy and diverse workload, and delivering high quality work to deadlines, including monitoring resources and projects for key stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure a high quality service.
- Working with minimum supervision, using own initiative to complete duties and tasks efficiently and effectively within set time frames.
At least four years' experience in the areas each of the areas detailed at (a) - (d) above.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adam Stinson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…