VANRATH are delighted to be working with a reputable international law firm to recruit an experienced Business Change Project Manager.
- Work with stakeholders to clearly understand and articulate the business problem and design the most effective future state solution
- Define and implement the most effective way to transition from the current state to the future state
- Ensure that the project is run within a controlled framework
- Ensure that the projects are clearly scoped and delivery approach is appropriate to the needs of the project
- Prepare and deliver against a realistic project plan, manage the project budget, review project progress and effectively manage any changing requirements, dependencies, milestones, risks, issues, and actions
The Ideal Person
- At least 5 years' experience managing global business change projects
- Experience in dealing with senior-level business stakeholders
- Experience in supplier on-boarding practices
- Change management & project management methodologies
£55,000 - £65,000 plus flexible working approach, perks card, mental health & well-being resources.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…