VANRATH are delighted to be working closely with a leading law firm on a Fixed Term Contract role for a Business Change Project Manager who will manage complex global projects. They will bring their knowledge, experience, natural curiosity, stakeholder management and drive to bring clarity to what is complex, creativity to design sustainable solutions and influence to embed longstanding change.
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a reputable international law firm to recruit an experienced Business Change Project Manager.
- Future state design management - work with stakeholders to clearly understand and articulate the business problem and design the most effective future state solution
- Transition management - defining and implementing the most effective way to transition from the current state to the future state, including:
- Project governance - ensure that the project is run within a controlled framework
- Project scope & delivery management - ensure that the projects are clearly scoped and delivery approach is appropriate to the needs of the project
- Project management - prepare and deliver against a realistic project plan, manage the project budget, review project progress and effectively manage any changing requirements, dependencies, milestones, risks, issues, and actions
- Project resource management - provide clarity of roles and responsibilities for all involved in the project life-cycle, agree work packages to be completed and ensure the project is delivered to agreed standards
- Change management - ensure that any solution is implemented in a way that is sensitive to the needs of the offices and business operations
- Project communication - provide regular and accurate reporting of project progress, deliverable, and anticipated/actual benefits
The Ideal Person
- At least 5 years' experience managing global business change projects
- Experience in dealing with senior-level business stakeholders
- Experience in supplier on-boarding practices (tender management, data privacy impact assessments, contract negotiation
- Change management & project management methodologies
- Business process analysis and process re-engineering
- Microsoft technologies
£48,000 - £63,000 plus flexible working approach, perks card, mental health & well-being resources.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…