Are you interested in working with one of Northern Irelands largest Public Sector bodies in some genuinely important and exciting projects? These are making a huge difference for those involved in the sector. With circa 90 projects on the go at the minute that will involve managing 3rd part suppliers, connecting users to new applications, providing training on mobile and tablet devices, there is also a current exercise of bringing testing and accepting in house. This is the ideal opportunity to join on an initial 6 month contract.
c£39,780 - £42,700 + Holiday Pay & Pension
The client responsible for ensuring that efficient and effective primary and secondary education services are available to meet the needs of children and young people, and support for the provision of efficient and effective youth services.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will be responsible for closely working with business users, project and technical teams to develop and enhance business processes, drive improvement and ensure delivery of key business and systems projects. Skillset required;
- Have a minimum of five years' demonstrable experience working in the field of Business Analysis.
- Experience working across multiple projects and business units
- Extensive planning and prioritising skills
- Stakeholder engagement/ management skills
- Experience delivering strategic decisions
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Liaise with EA business areas to identify and document existing business processes within programme scope, identifying gaps and proposing efficiencies where relevant.
- Modelling business data structures and integrations, assessing and documenting current and future processes.
- Define business requirements to support procurement exercises for new service delivery and report to relevant stakeholders
- Deal with requirements understanding, development and management and functional testing.
- Writing functional specifications and use cases, including detailed user and data requirements.
- Ensure all deliverables within Business Analyst function is managed effectively, efficiently and within budget.
- To support the project managers with Risk management and other project related activities.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.