HYBRID WORKING- 2 DAYS IN OFFICE
A well-known worldwide professional services firm with offices in Belfast is seeking a number of junior to mid-level associates to join its delivery team. The Associate will work with multiple teams on a variety of projects with between two and three business analysts on their team at any given time. The delivery office is responsible for the operations, qualities, and improvements inside the organisation.
For a professional services company, the ideal associate should have at least one year of experience in a position similar or have an interest in learning new technologies from the delivery team. A lean six sigma certification or experience with lean processes will make you stand out!
Your clients will come from a wide range of industries, including banking, finance, technology, retail, energy, and utilities, to name just a few.
- Experience of Business Analysis
- Experience of working on projects within a complex environment
- Understanding of technical terms and frameworks
- Analytic mindset and ability to develop solutions to technical and process problems
- Ability to work well on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Understanding of data reports and data visualisation
- Preparing business requirements and documents such as 'As Is' and 'To be processes and delivering tools
- Stakeholder management of relationships
- Writing process documentation
- Working closely with project teams to ensure processes are fully understood and documented correctly
- Leads in the creation of standard business operating procedures and process at a detailed level
- Identify operational, financial, and technological risks as well as identifying opportunities to improve efficiency, target operating model/ FTE calculations
- Coordinating project input and change management
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid model
- Life insurance
- Healthcare package
- 4% pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.