Have you worked with clients as a Technical Business Analyst or Consultant in a software environment? Do you want to work on a range of projects to assist project management and development teams in providing effective solutions?
Do you have prior experience managing teams, communicating cross-functionally with engineering teams, and understanding financial terminology?
Applicants should be able to apply efficient business concepts while also ensuring that user needs are correctly represented via milestones, road maps, and user stories.
In addition to providing technical assistance, they will communicate with industry clients and assist members of the software team.
- Creating models and reports that give analysis and insight into company data is essential.
- Work closely with the company's product owners, analysts, and developers.
- Hold meetings to explore potential solutions and difficulties.
- Organise client meetings
- Help the team realise the importance of focusing on the project's goals and finishing each milestone and release on time.
- A good academic background (2:1 or above in Finance, Business, or IT related fields)
- Prior experience guiding projects through the SDLC, either in a technical capacity or in the Fintech business, is required.
- Experienced in adopting Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to manage various long-term projects
- Optimistic, can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and writing communication abilities are essential.
- To maximise productivity and achieve rigorous deadlines, multitasking, prioritisation, and time management abilities are necessary.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.