VANRATH are recruiting a Business Analyst for a large Education focused organisation. This assignment is supporting on a major project that involves, establishing requirements across the organisation for core system implementation projects. Reporting into the Senior Manager, this is a full time post 36 hours per week, this role will be suited to an aspiring Business Analyst looking for an ideal opportunity to enter Northern Ireland's Public Sector.
The focus for this role is working with the provider and an internal People and Culture team to ensure the system remains stable and operating as intended. There is also likely to be a server migration which this role will be key in designing the testing strategy and execution.
- Be main contact for vendor in terms of technical aspects of the system.
- Training on the changes for users (specific way to use the system).
- Understanding the key processes/sequences, occasional production of analytics, testing of changes, upgrades, etc. and co-ordination of technical and related tasks that are required to be undertaken.
- Each month is a new group, need to establish who comes onto the new system, who needs to register and make sure deadlines are met.
- Establishing who is being paid, how to upload CV's/profiles, line managers setting up assignment, timesheets etc.
- Liaising with teams (IS, Finance, Payroll) regarding integration data feeds.
- Managing any technical glitches and liaising with vendor to implement fixes.
- Degree/HND in ICT or related discipline with 3 years relevant experience in an IT environment OR 5 years relevant experience in an IT environment.
- Ability to gain user requirements and suggest solutions at a level of detail that the recipient can understand. This ranges from an individual level to giving presentations to large groups of multidisciplinary stakeholders where intricate and/or technical information has to be explained to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to produce and review technical documentation e.g. system specifications, technical reports, data flow diagrams, new business models.
- Ability to source, define and manage requirements e.g. engagement with users and stakeholders to gather business requirements and determine prioritisation
- Ability to analyse complex data and present results in an appropriate manner;
- Definition of test conditions and analysis and reporting of test activities and results
£35,000-£40,000 (plus holiday pay and pension from day one)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Temporary contract Business Analyst job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.