Building Surveyor (Public Sector)
VANRATH are assisting our client, a large Public Sector Organisation, in their search for an Building Surveyor for 3 months initially with the possibility of extension. You will predominantly be based in their Armagh/Newry site.
- To carry out physical surveys and inspections to deliver the rolling stock condition survey programme ensuring that asset data on the condition and attributes for each Housing Executive residential property is recorded and up loaded onto the Asset Management System (Keystone).
- To contribute to the provision of a comprehensive Survey service to the highest professional standard.
- To liaise with other professions, Housing Management staff and tenants, where required to ensure a customer focused and responsive delivery of the service.
- To meet with the Survey Team Leader to discuss progress on the completion of the 5 year survey programme ensuring continual delivery of a quality service.
- To prepare design and construction drawings and specifications for various types of commissions undertaken by Asset Strategy, if and when required, via computer aided design & drafting tools etc.
- To undertake and assist with tenant consultation as required.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional/technical qualification in a relevant Building/Construction discipline, plus 2 years' post qualification relevant experience.
A relevant BTEC Higher Certificate/Diploma or equivalent qualification in a relevant Building/Construction discipline, plus 3 years' relevant* post qualification experience.
Can demonstrate equivalent continuing professional development or experiential learning and least 4 years relevant experience
c£20,043 per annum, plus discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.