VANRATH has partnered with an award winning Martech start-up company - Mention Me - to help lead and grow their Design team with the hire of a Brand Designer.
With 10+ years of success, the company is growing past the 100 employees mark, and continues to have huge success with a seamless, cost-effective Martech platform that helps its clients nurture their customers to become lifetime brand advocates, whilst spending more in the process.
Mention Me empowers brands to harness the exponential power of fans through referral.
Since 2013, their unique Referral Engineering® approach has delivered more than 4.5m referrals totalling USD $1.5bn in revenue for 450 brands, including Charlotte Tilbury, Farfetch, Nutmeg, Pret a Manger and Puma.
They make brands think advocacy-first by turning referral into a strategic acquisition channel that enhances wider marketing activity and the customer experience. This vision is supported by their fast-growing partner network, which includes Emarsys, Ometria, Klaviyo and Trustpilot.
Backed by Octopus Ventures and Eight Roads, they've raised $32 million in funding since 2018.
In the last month, Mention Me have completely redesigned their website, launched a new brand ID, and hosted their biggest ever in-person event. All of these required a huge effort from the Brand Design team, and wouldn't have been the success without them, and are examples of the types of stuff you'll work on.
On the back of their Series B investment, they've got big plans. With an ambitious product vision, they will be launching into the USA very soon - stay tuned!
You'll be instrumental in the delivery of everything Brand, helping to help drive excitement of Mention Me in the market.
You'll report into the Lead Brand Designer, and will collaborate with other digital designers and teams. You'll work on a variety of different collateral, working closely with the marketing team to design everything from marketing e-books, case studies, blog posts, emails, social media, assets at events, and loads more.
You'll be an all-rounder, that can conceptualize as well as design, and enjoys tackling any type of creative challenge thrown at them.
What you'll do:
- You'll work the wider creative team to develop art direction and interpret feedback from project owners
- You'll translate briefs into original concepts
- You'll create powerful, on-brand visuals feeding into the broader Mention Me story
- You'll design persuasive and engaging client-facing presentations
- You'll design richly illustrated digital brochures, reports and guides
- You'll deliver consistent assets for digital marketing campaigns (social media, blogs, emails) and for our website, Mention-Me.com
- You'll evangelise brand guidelines
- You'll promote visual consistency across different media and applications
- You'll create data visualizations and infographics
We'd really like to hear from you if:
- You have 3-4 years of experience working across both digital and print, partnering closely with marketing teams
- You have a relevant digital portfolio, demonstrating clean and modern visual languages
- You've got strong conceptual skills, and are bursting with ideas
- You're excellent at problem solving, no matter how big or small
- You're a master of simple, bold visual style
- You've got outstanding typography and layout skills
- You understand print production and artwork specifications
- You're skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, and PowerPoint
- You can confidently present design solutions to senior stakeholders
What's in it for you:
- A highly attractive package, plus options in a growing scale-up
- Personal development, including training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme and a personal challenge fund
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays every year, as well as an extra day off for every year of service
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding work
- Weekly online yoga classes, and subsidised gym memberships
- Sessions with a qualified therapist
- An amazing office, complete with drinks fridge and snacks cupboard
- Regular social events, from chocolate-tasting and pottery-making, to poker nights and picnics
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.