Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Brand & Marketing Manager to join a modern growing telecommunications organisation. This organisation deals with telecommunications, and they are transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Working From Home - Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Office is based in Belfast City Centre (Potential need to go here the odd time but not frequently)
£45,000 - £50,000 (Negotiable) + 10% Bonus & Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks
The post holder will be responsible for delivering an annual calendar of marketing activity that delivers against predetermined KPI's including pipeline and revenue targets. Working closely with the wider marketing function and sales team, the post holder will ensure alignment across all marketing activity so value propositions and competitive differentiators are communicated effectively to the target audiences.
- End to end development and execution of marketing campaigns across the business, targeting residential, commercial and wholesale groups * Integrated channel experience including - OOH, Radio, TV, Events, Digital and Public Relations
- Manage a calendar of marketing campaigns throughout the year, aligned to the key areas of focus for the business e.g new town launches, re-marketing strategies, new products and service concepts
- Work with the Director of Marketing to develop a Full Brand Development Strategy for the business
- Work with the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager to develop online acquisition and brand awareness plans with content strategies to help achieve overarching marketing goals
- Work with the PR & Brand Specialist to develop a Public Affairs, Consumer, Events and Sponsorship Strategy aligned to the commercial opportunities presented by the business
- Full Job Spec Available Upon Application or Request
The Ideal Person:
- Able to show demonstrative capabilities and results in the field of Channel Management, Message and Creative Development and Campaign Performance
- Significant experience in developing and implementing marketing campaigns including digital marketing success
- Experience demonstrating real business impact from marketing initiatives
- Knowledge of the campaign planning process and implementation
- Strong understanding of the sales process, targeting and segmentation
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Whether you're looking to reenter the workforce or leave your current position, the excitement of a new career is often thwarted by the daunting task of job searching. Do you really want to sift through job boards to find potential openings, put more time into perfecting your resume, and sit around waiting for the phone to ring?
To make the process easier, job seekers should consider working with a recruiter. When working with a recruiter or a recruitment agency, you're not totally alone in your job search. A recruiter could match you with a job that requires your skills and experiences.
Keep in mind that a recruiter's job is not to find you a job. Recruiters are hired by businesses looking for employees to fill their open positions. They don't find jobs for people - they find people for jobs. However, you gain several perks as a job seeker in a recruiter's candidate pool. Below are seven reasons why you should use a recruiter for your job search.