A local law firm based in Belfast require an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team on an initial 6-month contract.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Part-Time (30 hours)
- Salary up to £21k
- Comfortable working environment
- Supportive finance team
- Immediate start
- Opportunity for extension
VANRATH are working with a successful law firm based in Belfast who are recruiting a Bookkeeper to join their team on an initial 6-month basis. Working alongside the Finance Manager and the wider finance team, to see out processing on legacy systems.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience of working as Bookkeeper:
- Previous legal cashier experience desirable
- Bookkeeping experience essential
- High attention to detail
- Experience delivering to tight deadlines
As a Bookkeeper you will be responsible for:
- Daily processing of incoming payments
- Posting of Bill of Costs to ledger and maintain billing journal
- Assisting with file closer activities
- Query resolution
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.