VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local firm seeking to take on a bookkeeper into their team in Belfast.
This role is ideally suited to a bookkeeper with relevant experience in assisting in accounts and relevant finance duties.
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Responsible for the overseeing AP & AR for a variety of clients, raising invoices and ensuring timely payment from suppliers.
- Assist in relevant payroll duties covering new starters & leavers on a weekly & monthly basis
- Self-Assessment for self-employed, company directors and high net worth clients.
- Ability to communicate financial information to non-finance professionals
- Review VAT returns and submissions under MTD
- Companies House administration
- Lease with HMRC on behalf of clients
- ATI preferable but not essential
- Ideally practice experience
- Experienced using Xero, Sage or Quickbooks
- Excel (Sum formulae, Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based accountancy job in Belfast please contact Hannah MacLaren for a confidential discussion