Interested in working for a leading Motor trade company?
To welcome you to the company successful candidates will receive a joining bonus of £2,000!
VANRATH are recruiting a Bodyshop Technician / Mechanic to work one of the world's largest Car dealer groups, and you'll deliver a service your customers can trust, and you can take great pride in. We're investing in our business, and we'll invest in you and your career, too. Together, we'll grow, innovate and set the benchmark for our industry.
Basic salary between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (£12.40 starting salary without ATA, £13.40 starting salary with ATA, higher with experience) dependant on skills and experience plus UNCAPPED BONUS
You will be responsible for the strip & re-fit repair work on all makes of motor vehicles in a safe and economical manner. You'll create and maintain a supportive culture for all colleagues and maintain comprehensive records in an appropriate and timely fashion.
- To deliver high standards of technical advice, service and maintenance to all our customers.
- Have a full valid driving licence, an NVQ Level 2/3, City & Guilds or equivalent.
- Have previous Mobile Automotive Technician experience.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
- Industry leading package, bonus scheme with uncapped earnings and an upsell bonus
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Ford Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''Vanrath have been an absolute pleasure to work with from initial job discussions to job offer and I would recommend them as the first point of call for anyone looking for exciting new opportunities.''
''I had a great experience with Vanrath, who got me through the door to my current workplace, and have been supportive through and through. I was invited for a face-to-face meet up before securing my place at work for a get to know, and it has been an absolute pleasure.''
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''