- Job Reference: RABC220622
- Job Title: BIM Coordinator (Commercial Fit Out)
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + bonus / package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a BIM Coordinator role? Interested in working for a leading commercial fit-out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a BIM Coordinator to work on various commercial fit out projects in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
c£35,000 to £45,000 + bonus / package
Our client is a leading interior fit-out contractor based in Greater Belfast, Northern Ireland. They specialise in high quality commercial interior fit-out projects covering retail, hospitality, business, sport and healthcare.
The company are going through a period of growth and due to an increase in workload and are looking for a BIM Coordinator to support the Design team on a permanent basis, based in their offices in Belfast.
Responsible for completing the digital design on new projects while being an integral part of the delivery of the end product. From inception to completion, you will work with the client team managing expectations, ensuring satisfaction on cutting edge installations in some of the most prestigious and exciting projects across the UK.
- To develop and implement BIM Management Plans on projects
- Assist the Design and Commercial teams in analysing the project specifications and employers' requirements to ensure smooth delivery
- Analyse and program the design resource requirements of the project
- Understand Employer information requirements and to implement these into the model templates
- Work closely with the Contracts and Commercial team to effectively manage and record all change requests through the duration of the project
- Coordination with team leaders and BIM Managers from other offices and disciplines
- Technical management and creation of project BIM data sets, including management and maintenance of project content and sourcing additional content for project teams
- Ensure the site team and subcontractor teams are supplied with the relevant information to complete the project requirements
- Write/contribute, implement and maintain BIM Execution Plans
- Support technicians to ensure that they are provided with the information, software, hardware, training, and technical support they require to ensure delivery of data to project requirements
- Ensure all in-house, outsourced and subcontractor BIM elements are aligned and coordinated with current building information
- Assist the estimating department in analysing tender information, generating RFIs and attending interviews / presentations for securing new projects
The Ideal Person:
- Experience as a BIM Coordinator in the development of coordinated models between disciplines and suppliers
- Excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects
- Solid understanding of BIM processes, standards, and construction processes across all stages of the project lifecycle
- Familiar with and be able to implement a Common Data Environment and the latest wider industry AEC(UK) BIM protocols
- Experience of advanced level collaboration tools (Navisworks etc)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of building regulations, legislation, and compliance
- Contractual knowledge (JCT, NEC, D&B etc)
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion