VANRATH are working with a innovative Network Infrastructure Company, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Billing Coordinator. The company has invested heavily in public Electrical Vehicle charging network infrastructure throughout Northern Ireland.
This is a Permanent position - Hybrid Working role (50% of time in Boucher office, and 50% of time at Home (Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm).
This company has a fantastic reputation with staff, and has a great working culture.
£22,000 - £25,000 + Fantastic Benefits
- Collaborating with finance and sales colleagues to maintain accounts receivable
- Compile and process information such as prices, discounts, shipping rates, invoices etc
- Ensuring clients are billed correctly for services provided
- Troubleshoot and resolve order management and billing issues to support meeting cash collection targets
- Ensuring PO's meet standards for internal orders
- Handling finance related queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintenance of billing schedules, reconciling billing systems and querying any anomalies
The Ideal Person:
- Previous experience in either client facing role with exposure to billing or a billing role
- Good working knowledge of MS packages particularly Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills to present information logically and concisely
- 2+ years' experience of working within a billing role
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.