Are you a Billing Assistant looking for your next career move? Are you keen to ascertain career progression? This could be your next career move!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid Work Model
- Bonus opportunity
- Benefits package
Our client is a well-known service provider in the FMCG sector and a trailblazer in its industry. Established in 1975. Originating from a traditional, family run sales and marketing business, our client has evolved into a diverse group of companies who have a large, branded portfolio of premium food and beverages.
The Ideal Person
If you've at least 1 years' + experience working as a billing administrator, this role could be your next career move!
- 5GCSE's or equivalent including Maths & English Grade C or above.
- Previous billing experience
- Excellent track record of working in a fast moving and complex environment
- Communication with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Flexible and adaptable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
- SAP systems experience
- Experience in FMCG sector
As a Billing Assistant you will:
1. Manage in conjunction with Customer Services, Logistics, Sales and Finance teams, all unbilled orders for both Domestic and Export Customers in line with policy and procedures.
2. Ensure the team is equipped to manage critical invoicing requests from all divisions and the processing of ad hoc manual invoices. Play a key role in the month end process, ensuring all outstanding orders are billed within key timeframes.
3. Work with the Credit Risk & Billing Team Lead to develop innovative and efficient processes to optimise capacity.
4. Ad-hoc tasks given by Credit Risk & Billing Team Lead or I2C Manager.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence