VANRATH are assisting a multinational law firm with the recruitment of a Billing Administrator. This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global firm that places immense value on their staff.
This is a Permanent Full-Time Position. Initially this role will be working from home based.
£20,000 - £23,000 + Additional Excellent Benefits from a major Multinational Firm & Progression Opportunities
The Billing Analyst will provide billing and client invoicing services to the offices of the firm
- Prepare client invoices in accordance with Firm billing policies, guidelines and standard processes
- Prepare draft invoices, review and revise narratives in accordance with Firm standards, execute time/cost transfers and other value adjustments; finalise invoices and ensure that invoices are delivered for payment (via e-mail, post or e-billing as applicable); execute all billing tasks in accordance with established standard processes
- Identify and resolve technical issues consulting with others as appropriate and escalating issues to management on a timely basis
- Maintain and update client billing information, instructions and requirements necessary in processing invoices
- Evaluate complex situations using multiple sources of information, exercising good analytical skills as well as evaluate judgement based on the analysis of factual and qualitative information in complicated and/or novel situations
- With limited supervision, work independently to complete assigned tasks and work responsibilities in order to meet agreed objectives; consider the impact of recommendations when making decisions or resolving problems
- Experience within some areas of a finance function demonstrating finance skills and experience transferable / applicable to the role.
- Prior experience in a billing, invoicing or similar role preferable but not essential.
- General understanding of accounting or finance principles or professional service accounting structure, environment and requirements
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative
- Knowledge and experience of financial systems (SAP preferred but not required)
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…