VANRATH are working with a innovative Network Infrastructure Company, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Billing Administrator. The company has invested heavily in public Electrical Vehicle charging network infrastructure throughout Northern Ireland.
This is a Permanent position - Hybrid Working role (50% of time in Boucher office, and 50% of time at Home (Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm).
This company has a fantastic reputation with staff, and has a great working culture.
£22,000 - £25,000 + Fantastic Benefits
- Collaborating with finance and sales colleagues to maintain accounts receivable
- Compile and process information such as prices, discounts, shipping rates, invoices etc
- Ensuring clients are billed correctly for services provided
- Troubleshoot and resolve order management and billing issues to support meeting cash collection targets
- Ensuring PO's meet standards for internal orders
- Handling finance related queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintenance of billing schedules, reconciling billing systems and querying any anomalies
The Ideal Person:
- Previous experience in either client facing role with exposure to billing or a billing role
- Good working knowledge of MS packages particularly Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills to present information logically and concisely
- 2+ years' experience of working within a billing role
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.email@example.com or call 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.