VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Billing Administrator for a leading global law firm.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm offers real routes for progression, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Hybrid working - 3 days in State of the Art Belfast City Centre offices, 2 days at Home. Monday - Friday position.
£22,000 - £24,000 + Progression Opportunities & Leading Benefits from a Global firm.
Your tasks will include completing all necessary system transactions in order to produce a bill, generating reports on our billed and unbilled time and costs and assisting with the daily tracking and internal checking of work received.
- Complete all necessary billing system transactions accurately and in a timely manner
- Create reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Assist with workflow management and quality checking
- Provide billing support and advice to your colleagues and stakeholders
- Provide month end overtime support when required
- Deal with miscellaneous duties to assist in the smooth running of the department
- Involvement in ad hoc projects
- Assist other teams as and when cover is required
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in a Billing or Financial role essential
- Excellent communicator
- Numerically strong
- Someone who is keen to become part of a global company
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 in the strictest confidence.
At VANRATH, we understand that making a career change is a big decision; we also know that it can be a highly sensitive matter. Our consultants are highly attuned to our candidates need for discretion and to this end, we never contact references without talking to our candidates first.
Confidentiality is at the heart of our company ethos - we'll always be careful to check that you can talk freely when we call and will meet our candidates outside working hours to avoid the need to take time out during the working day.
Simply put, recruiters are industry specialists who are dedicated to helping candidates find the best next career step in their chosen field. At VANRATH, we ensure that we approach the process with the sensitivity, reliability and care it deserves.