- Job Reference: RABW250523
- Job Title: Bid Writer (Construction)
- Salary: £Competitive DOE + excellent package
- Location: Magherafelt, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Bid Writer role? Interested in working for a leading Main Contractor that work on a wide range of projects across multiple sectors?
VANRATH are recruiting a Bid Writer to work for a leading Main Contractor based in Magherafelt, Northern Ireland.
£Competitive DOE + excellent package
Our client is a well-respected Main Contractor that work in multiple sectors such as education, healthcare, commercial, retail, industrial, pharmaceutical, leisure, community and regeneration. The business carry out new build, refurbishment and maintenance projects across these sectors.
The business has been operating for many years and have a great reputation for delivering excellence in project value, quality and client satisfaction. They now have an excellent opportunity for a Bid Writer to join them on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected business that look after their people.
- Research and assessment of project opportunities within the construction industry, including future market trends and locations for growth
- Managing all day-to-day aspects of assigned bids
- Preparing and completing tender bid documentation for all sectors including health, education, public authority, commercial etc.
- Preparing and completing pre-qualification documentation for all sectors including health, education, public authority, commercial etc.
- Completion of documentation in accordance with Integrated Management System
- Ongoing liaison with all members of the project team
- Co-ordinating tracking of Business Development and following leads as required
- Providing promotional and marketing services associated with tender presentations
- Assisting with marketing materials to ensure a corporate theme throughout the company
- Attending and representing the company during market briefing days
- Attending and representing the company at tender dialogue meetings
- Regular review and update of company information and records
- Adhering to the company Health and Safety Policy
- Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally Degree Qualified in a Construction related or Marketing course
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Be able to read and interpret instructions carefully
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong commercial acumen
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion