- Job Reference: RABW120922
- Job Title: Bid Writer
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + package
- Location: Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Bid Writer role? Interested in working for a leading Civil Engineering and Building company?
VANRATH are recruiting a Bid Writer to work for a leading Civil Engineering and Building contractor, based in Co. Tyrone.
£35,000 - £45,000 + package
Our client is a leading Civil Engineering and Building company delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland. Innovation, quality, integrity and professionalism are the cornerstones of the business which is renowned for its personal, hands on style.
They have a great opportunity for a Bid Writer to join the team on a permanent basis, working closely with the Business Development Manager and other internal departments.
- Bid Writing;
- Review and analyse PQQ/ tender documents
- Prepare and proof read written responses to PQQ/Tender questions
- Produce and update supporting documentation
- Preparation of tender presentations when required
- Review, feedback and edit bid responses as appropriate
- Create high quality written marketing content for internal and external channels
- Marketing; be an ambassador of the company branding, providing advice and support to the company and external bodies
- Work alongside the events team to create opportunities to engage internal and external audiences
- Measure and report on content engagement
- Keeping up to date with digital trends
- Preparation of award entries and company presentations
- Content generation for online platforms
- 3+ years in similar roles (preferably within construction, but not essential)
- Hold a marketing / communications qualification
- Training and experience of using digital design tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of business costs
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion