VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Global Technology Leading Company and one that holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of a Senior Bid Manager.
This is a Hybrid working position - 2 days at Home & 3 days in the Belfast office.
This is a very rare opportunity with an extremely good company - There will be numerous opportunities to progress upwards from this position too.
£60,000 - £75,000 + Bonuses + Fantastic Benefits Package & Progression Opportunities & Hybrid Working & Genuinely a Great Place to Work
- You will be responsible for leading bid-management activities to ensure the successful delivery of a bid or a number of bids. Giving rigour to change control, commercial awareness and stakeholder management.
- You will be required to bring structure, clarity and governance to the process. You will help shape solutions to provide compelling offers to our customers. You will also manage a good build and manage strong relationships with internal and external key UK and international customers. As well as managing multi-disciplinary bid teams to deliver high quality business winning proposals.
- You will need to apply business acumen to maximise position to secure new business. You will also manage the preparation of prequalification response submissions to customers with the objective of securing an invitation to bid. Additionally, you will lead in Bid Kick-Off meetings, providing bid management direction and engagement with the Bid Team.
- In addition to this, you will manage the creation of the bid deliverables, shaping a compelling offer and ensuring review and governance, leading to the creation of a high quality proposal.
- Full Job spec available upon request/application
The Ideal Person:
- You will have a proven track record of managing and delivering successful bids in contexts relevant to this company- (Multi Backgrounds considered - Defence, heavy engineering (aerospace, rail, energy, marine), or construction, or IT infrastructure backgrounds.)
- You will have experience managing large, complex bids at a minimum value of £10m.
- As well as full business lifecycle management, including capture, qualification and developing capture plans and winning strategies.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
I have registered with VANRATH for previous role changes, and as always, the professional service and support they provide are second to none. Hannah MacLaren was always available to answer any questions I had, as well as guide me through the recruitment and interview process.
I would highly recommend VANRATH.
New role secured really quickly thanks to Ross and Shannon who understood what I was searching for and set about getting my CV in front of the right people straight away. Communications were excellent. They were also really helpful with interview prep and making me feel at ease throughout the process. Highly recommended... thanks again, folks!
I would highly recommend Neill Ferguson at Vanrath. He helped me secure a new role in QA which will be life changing. Neill made the effort to have follow up calls after completing interviews and sending over relevant documentation. Would highly recommend Vanrath to help secure your next role.
From the moment I contacted Van Rath to discuss temporary contract opportunities, I have been highly impressed with the overall service. Van Rath staff took time to discuss my options, listen to my concerns and plan a personalised approach to finding me a suitable contract. I met with Damian and Robbie in the office and found them both to be very helpful and knowledgeable, putting me at ease immediately. Dan Morgan has also worked very hard to secure the perfect contract for me, keeping me updated regularly on progress and ensuring I was happy with all the detail - he has been a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much for all your help and support- I can't wait to start my Van Rath journey!
I had been in a job that I felt ok in. I was approached by an agent from Vanrath who had a position that he felt was perfect for me. It was a step up and better a package. I took a look but still was not sure.
I interviewed anyway and got an amazing vibe. I did the second interview and was offered the position.
The agent I dealt with was Mark McAdams. I cannot thank Mark enough. He was contactable through the whole journey and made an effort to keep me in the loop every step of the way. Thank you so much Mark. I will always recommend you if asked in the future.
Well done Vanrath!!