VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Global Technology Leading Company and one that holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of a Bid Manager.
This is a Hybrid working position - 2 days at Home & 3 days in the Belfast office.
This is a very rare opportunity with an extremely good company - There will be numerous opportunities to progress upwards from this position too.
£50,000 - £63,000 + Bonuses + Fantastic Benefits Package & Progression Opportunities & Hybrid Working & Genuinely a Great Place to Work
- You will be responsible for leading bid-management activities to ensure the successful delivery of a bid or a number of bids. Giving rigour to change control, commercial awareness and stakeholder management.
- You will be required to bring structure, clarity and governance to the process. You will help shape solutions to provide compelling offers to our customers. You will also manage a good build and manage strong relationships with internal and external key UK and international customers. As well as managing multi-disciplinary bid teams to deliver high quality business winning proposals.
- You will need to apply business acumen to maximise position to secure new business. You will also manage the preparation of prequalification response submissions to customers with the objective of securing an invitation to bid. Additionally, you will lead in Bid Kick-Off meetings, providing bid management direction and engagement with the Bid Team.
- In addition to this, you will manage the creation of the bid deliverables, shaping a compelling offer and ensuring review and governance, leading to the creation of a high quality proposal.
The Ideal Person:
- You will have a proven track record of managing and delivering successful bids in contexts relevant to this company- (Multi Backgrounds considered - Defence, heavy engineering (aerospace, rail, energy, marine), or construction, or IT infrastructure backgrounds.)
- You will have experience managing large, complex bids at a minimum value of £10m.
- As well as full business lifecycle management, including capture, qualification and developing capture plans and winning strategies.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
I have worked with Vanrath for just under a year now, and I have to say, the people working their are great at what they do. Any problems, questions, or anything else I ever had, they were always very quick to help me with them. They went above and beyond in a lot of instances, when they didn't really have to. In particular, the agent that I worked with, Shannon McGrath, couldn't have made things easier for me, as well as being really nice and friendly.
I'm leaving them now for a permanent role elsewhere, but if I ever need to look for a different job somewhere else, I'll just go straight to Vanrath and not even consider anywhere else.
I recently worked with Chanel Gillen to fill a vacancy in my finance department. Chanel was a joy to work with and we filled our vacancy within a week. I would have no hesitation in recommending both Chanel and Van Rath for your finance recruitment needs.