Project Manager- BAND 8A- HSCNI
VANRATH are recruiting a temporary BAND 8A Project Manager (HSCNI). This Project Manager role will run initially for 6 months (with possibility of extension project running for at least 2 years). This role will need an experienced candidate and is an immediate requirement, the successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible, there is real scope to use this as a way into an HSCNI organisation creating real potential to become a permanent member of staff.
Creating a digital health and care record for every citizen in Northern Ireland that better informs and supports their health and wellbeing throughout their life, built on a digital platform that streamlines services and patient journeys and links information across primary, secondary, community and social care. The initial piece of work is for a successful candidate will be to work alongside 5 trusts and summarising in granular detail the needs for the specific hospitals/departments.
- Manage and deliver small to medium-sized projects across a large public sector organisation across multiple sites in Northern Ireland.
- Have demonstrable experience delivering projects to time and budget in line with approved standards.
- Work with key stakeholders for each project delivered.
- Facilitate transformation and change in relevant service areas.
The Ideal Person:
- A university degree or professional qualification and have worked for at least 3 years' experience in a project management role within a major organisation;
- Have worked for at least 3 years in a project management role within a major organisation
- Have experience of leading ICT supported projects with a budget of over £100,000
- Have previous experience utilising a project methodology (e.g. PRINCE 2, other similar methodology).
- Hold an ITIL foundation certificate
BAND 8a HSCNI pay grade, plus holiday pay, pension and discount benefits.
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 3 years, helping HSCNI, Public Sector and NFP organisations hire Programme Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Business and PMO Analysts. Prior to, I worked for a London based Recruitment Consultancy for circa 5 years.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
'My experience with Vanrath was positive, professional and engaging from start to final signature for a Project Manager role in Belfast. Ross Stevenson was friendly, open, and honest, making the process to return to work as a contractor completely painless. The zoom interviews with him and the client were probably the best I have had. Would recommend Vanrath to anyone looking for work.'
'Ross from Vanrath contacted me about a local role which fitted my unique skills, experience and needs. From that point to contact acceptance Ross was simply excellent. He gave me regular updates and negotiated my desired terms and conditions successfully with the client. I found Ross to be personable, understanding of my capabilities & needs and totally professional. Ross's knowledge of the market sector in which I am involved in is very impressive. I would highly recommend both Ross and Vanrath.'
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Health Sector IT Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…