Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist
VANRATH are currently accepting applications from experienced clinical pharmacists to support our public sector client to provide a patient focused clinical pharmacy service.
This Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist position will run initially for 6 months with a high chance of extension and progression routes for the right candidate.
Full time, 37 hours, Monday to Friday
Band 7 - £40k annual (+ holiday pay, pension & benefits)
The Ideal Candidate
- MPharm in Pharmacy.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland (PSNI)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a pharmacist, demonstrated within a practice portfolio.
- In depth clinical knowledge and understanding of evidence-based healthcare.
- Have experience and an awareness of common acute and long-term conditions that are likely to be seen in clinical practice.
- May hold or be working towards an independent prescribing qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate complex and sensitive information in an understandable form to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to plan, manage, monitor, advise and review clinical medicine optimisation issues in core areas for long term conditions.
- Good IT Skills
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Work effectively independently and as a team member.
- Full driving license.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other scientific or data roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aoife O'Kennedy in the strictest confidence.